Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
slimsteelerfan
slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
Ok. I have been working out every evening at my local gym. I am looking to step my game up and would like to add a quick workout program in the morning, but don't want to leave my house. Therefore, I've ordered Body Revolution (Should arrive any day now).

Is anyone doing this? If so...........have you become successful and/or do you have any advice for me?

Thanks!

Replies

• SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for going on 8 weeks now. The best advice I can give is Be Sure to either follow the eating plan or document serious clean eating of your own. I failed at that the first 6 weeks and am kicking myself because I could have been so much more successful. At this point I'm struggling to keep going just because I'm not seeing the results. But it's my own fault for not cleaning up my eating consistently. I am having to dig deep to continue and really focus on my food. It is doable, the 30 minute time frame on the workouts REALLY make things easier for me. An hour or more everyday is just too much commitment for me. :noway:
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Well, the saying goes that the key to weight loss is 90% diet! Keept at it. Just focus and remind yourself why you wanted to lose weight in the first place!