P90X and 4 Hour Body........

Options
I'm trying to do them both together. Any thoughts.

Replies

• SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Never heard of 4 hour body? Is it more cardio?

I'm planning on doing a mix of insanity and P90X.....

I feel that doing a hybrid of workouts is okay... as long as you're not over exerting yourself to the point where your body is completely over worked without any recovery time. Of course, I'm not an expert on this matter, but it's just how I feel when it comes to my body.
    I am planning on doing p90x for 3 days / wk, insanity 3 days a week... and rest one day.
  • MBArchie1981
    MBArchie1981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do P90X 5 times a week and my sister in law just introduced me to the 4 hour body. Its a diet it an uncommon guide to rapid weight lose. But I find that I corny workouts I'm not taking in enough calories. So I don't know what to do.
  • countrygirlproud
    Options
    I am switching out P90X with C25K every other day with a kickboxing class on Saturday mornings and some free weight sessions thrown in throughout the week. I really love the benefit of P90X but I found the first time I tried it, when I didn't have the time for the hour long workout one day I didn't pick it and continue the next day. Maybe with doing it only every other day I can keep at it and not get discouraged. I am also doing the 6 Week Body Makeover Plan. More so for the meal plan part of 6WBM than the workouts, I figure I am working out enough with P90X, C25K, free weights and kickboxing.
  • law2getfit
    law2getfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 2 (so 9 days in). I walk or run early in the morning and then after my kids go to school I do the P90x. It is no joke, but slowly getting into it. lol. I am not following the food plan, but eating healty and trying not to eat junk. So far so good, but I crave sweets so bad. But I think in time it will not be bad. lol I have seen Insanity infomercial and that looks pretty extreme too.