It's a

Options
adamswife23
adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
BOY!!! I was destined to be in a houseful of boys because I am expecting my 4th boy!

Replies

• newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I should be finding out in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, I have another 6 weeks to find out!
  • CONGRADULATIONS!! I guess little girls just weren't in the cards. You husband must feel very manly...lol
    I wont be finding out what Im having this time around. SURPRISES are what’s its all about. We didn't find out for my son either.
  • OKAY, so part of the fun of not finding out again is guessing. Well we had our 20 week ultrasound and it’s a boy. We didn’t need to guess the *kitten* and penis was in plain site as we had a full view of his little bum bum. The ultrasound lady also call him a “he’s” while talking to us.
    It's another BOY!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wooo Hooo!!! I wont find out for a few more months, but I really dont care. It would be nice to have a girl so I have both a boy and girl, but a boy for my son to play with would be fine too :)
  • rachel0923
    rachel0923 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats! I couldn't imagine! We have two girls and this one is another surprise. Some days I think I would rather have four boys than just the two girls I have now! lol
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Just found out that I will be having my second boy!!!!!
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    Congrat's! I'm finding out next Friday!! I can't wait!!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We are also having a boy, our 2nd =)