April 18th...

tknnwatkins
tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
Just checking in with all of you... How is it going??

Replies

• AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    I have got to do better with exercise!!! I have been really good at logging, but I just have not been able to keep the exercise as a priority and right now I am up two pounds. GRRRRRRR!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 308 Member
    I have pretty much switched from TurboFire to TurboJam for awhile. I think my calorie burns were too high and I was netting under my BMR. I have also really been kickin it with ChaLean Extreme and lifting HEAVY. I have been losing weight better this way, but I had over a 2 pound gain today. I know this is water weight as I only ate about 100 calories over my goal yesterday. I lifted heavy yesterday, so my understanding is that my muscles are probably retaining water in order to repair themselves. Also, I know...I shouldn't be weighting every day, but I like to see what my days do to/for me on the scale. Pants are fitting better and I take another set of 2 week photos on Sunday. I wore a suit on Tuesday that I haven't worn in about 4 years. Almost in another really cute one that I think I wore once back in 2007 or 2008. I think I will be able to wear it by the middle of next month. :smile:
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    I'm beginning to slack a bit. My mood the past couple of weeks has really been dragging me and my motivation down :(
    Not eating well at the weekends STILL!!!! Feel like I've been slipping into my old pre-MFP ways. Exercise has been a sporadic occurence recently too :( The weather hasn't been great for walking. We dog-sat over Easter and I really pushed myself to take the dogs out everyday for a 3-6mile walk despite the rain. Then, when they went back home, I got lazy again. Went for a 8 mile walk by the coast on Sunday which I really enjoyed and it boosted my mood but then the rain came back on Monday...

Really need to stop making excuses and give myself a firm kick up the bottom!

Did go swimming this morning before work, even though I really wanted to stay in bed and intend to go again tomorrow. Bought some of those toning trainers in a sale this week which I intend to try out this weekend. It's weigh in day for me tomorrow so I'm hoping I've at least lost the 1lb I'd put on last week (but didn't log on here, naughty!) to get me going again.

Did buy a new summery dress and little cardi a size smaller that I usually am. Hubby says it shows I'm losing inches if not weight, I just saod it's because they're a generous and stretchy size lol.
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Hi all!

Managed to lose that annoying 1lb I'd gained last week and went swimming this morning too :)