Check in

Padmo
Padmo Posts: 89 Member
How is everyone doing this week? I'm on day 3 of kickstart which means I get to do Cardio twice today! Went to the gym and did 50 minutes, and later today will do the cardio DVD.

hope you're all doing well and hanging in there!

Replies

• dulcemiel
    dulcemiel Posts: 48 Member
    I just got mine in yesterday, hope to read through it all and start on Monday. I done JM online so Im familiar with the food she recommends and can't wait to get the workouts started.
  • Doing really good. On week 3. I am really sweating this week!!!! Is anyone sore? I am 39 so I am not as flexible as a used to be. I am trying to push myself but know if I can't I am just going to keep the best form I can do to avoid injury. Does anyone feel nauseous throughout the day or during exercise? I do I am trying to look at why. I tried drinking 2 oz of juice before exercising and that seemed to help me.
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    I just finished week 1. I'm pretty much in love with the routines thus far. And it helps knowing that 6 more days and I get to do 2 new ones! I went grocery shopping today for this coming week. I'm excited to have carbs again even if it is small doses lol. I did a 'modified' kickstart I guess you could say. I didn't workout twice a day as I knew my calorie intake would be way too low for me to handle and function. I did my morning workout but followed the meal plan. I'm really proud of myself because I tried it all - the fish, brussel sprouts, greek yogurt. I'm down a few pounds and can see the changes. My body really loves all things Jillian so I'm excited to watch it tone up as the weeks go on!
  • LadyAce2010
    LadyAce2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Everyone!

I started Phase #2 this past Monday. Workouts #5 & #6 are everything that you would expect from Jillian, step it up - make it count - "go crazy"...But today was my first Cardio #2 workout. I have to admit (Confession #1) I was a little intimidated. My heart rate didn't drop below 70% the entire workout. But I made it through and am darn proud of myself. Since starting, I am down 7lbs - 3" in my waist - 2" in my hips and (Confession #2) that's despite varying WAY off the meal plan.

But, starting TODAY I will do better. Like my Grandmother always says..."Today's a new day. How you gonna show your preciation' for the present?"
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 66 Member
    Hi there Padmo, I'm on day 3 as well. This week is getting tougher than I thought would. I guess I wasn't expecting to feel the lack of fruit so much. Don't bother about the sugary stuff, or the starch so much, bread, rice or even pasta, but the fruit... It's killing me.
    And then there' some headaches...
    I keep telling myself it's only a week, it's only a week!

It's been nice getting to know what your experiences with it are, it helps a lot!

Patricia
    (Portugal)