Excuses

Options
With my wedding day approaching quickly,June 16th, I am down to crunch time. I bought a treadmill a month ago and have been trying to count calories and I seem to be stuck in the "excuse" mode. With 4 boys ages 10-3, a soon to be hubby, and a full time job I find it hard to fit exercise into the equation. I have batteled with my weight since I was about 11 and am scared to see myself in a wedding dress. I received a call from my soon to be sis in law saying she had found a dress on Craigslist that was beautiful and a size 16. I told her it was too small for me and she says "Well aren't you using that treadmill you bought?" I am still upset about it and it was 2 days ago! Last night the soon to be hubs reassured me that no matter what, we are getting married on June 16th. He said he finds me sexy at any size and just wants me to be healthy and happy with myself. I ordered a dress online and received it and it was way too small. This is what sparked the whole lose weight fast plan. That was five weeks ago and I keep gaining and losing the same five pounds. Then I have to look at the fact that I have lost 20 pounds since September. It is not a total failure. I am just curious to see how many other moms find it hard to eat right and exercise when there is so much going on in our every day lives.

Replies

• meagangoss
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!!! I CREATED MY GROUP "MOMS WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT" BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT THING. I TOO HAVE 4 CHILDREN ALL BOYS (AGES 8YR-3MTHS), AND A FIANCE. TRYING TO MANAGE MY HOUSEHOLD, PLUS WORK, AND GOING TO SCHOOL CAN BE A BIT OVERWHELMING. ITS REALLY HARD TO COMMIT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME ONLY TO MYSELF, ESPECIALLY IN THE HOUSE; WITHOUT A BABY CRYING, KIDS CALLING, OR HUBBY 2 B BEING ANNNOYING. I FIND IT EASIER WHEN I GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO WORK OUT BECAUSE THEN I CAN FOCUS ONLY ON MYSELF. IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY CHOICE OF FOODS