Which One Do I Buy Next???

Options
embclark
embclark Posts: 186 Member
I am enjoying the 30 Day Shred right now and want to be prepared with another DVD... Which one do you recommend? And what types of activities are on it?

Replies

• dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I really love NMTZ - it's @ 50 minutes with warm up and cool down. BFBM is ALL cardio and it's also @ 50 minutes with warm up and cool down - really kicks my butt.
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well it depends on what you like the best. I'm a wimp when it come to weights even though I know that is what I need to do the most. I love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism but it is a kickbutt cardio routine with no weights. Instead you use your own body weight and resistance. No More Trouble Zones is the companion to BFBM but is centered more on strength training with weights. They are both a longer, more intense workout but keeping in the same Jillian circuit style.

I just ordered Kickboxing Fast Fix because I really enjoy the kickboxing element of BFBM. It has 3 different 30 minute workouts that focus on upper body, lower body, and abs. It has great reviews.

Ripped in 30 is the same style as Shred but with new moves and it has 4 levels instead of 3. I actually preferred Ripped over Shred.

6 week 6 pack is advertised as an ab focused workout but it is so much more. It is full of cardio and your legs, butt, and arms get a full workout too.

Those are my review of the videos I have. I love them all and do a combination of them. I get bored easily if I do the same thing over and over.
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well it depends on what you like the best. I'm a wimp when it come to weights even though I know that is what I need to do the most. I love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism but it is a kickbutt cardio routine with no weights. Instead you use your own body weight and resistance. No More Trouble Zones is the companion to BFBM but is centered more on strength training with weights. They are both a longer, more intense workout but keeping in the same Jillian circuit style.

I just ordered Kickboxing Fast Fix because I really enjoy the kickboxing element of BFBM. It has 3 different 30 minute workouts that focus on upper body, lower body, and abs. It has great reviews.

Ripped in 30 is the same style as Shred but with new moves and it has 4 levels instead of 3. I actually preferred Ripped over Shred.

6 week 6 pack is advertised as an ab focused workout but it is so much more. It is full of cardio and your legs, butt, and arms get a full workout too.

Those are my review of the videos I have. I love them all and do a combination of them. I get bored easily if I do the same thing over and over.

Thanks for that review I found it really helpful. I don't think the Kickboxing Fast FIx is available in the UK yet, but the others definitely are so I can look into those if I get these 30 days done!
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have BFBM (im in uk) and its a great workout, you also have the options to do choose which of the 7 circuits you want to do so if you dont have time for the full 50mins or find it hard you can choose a couple of circuits x
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love Shred It with Weights. It's a great workout, and runs about 30 minutes. There's a lot of hip and core work on it, and not as much jumping around as 30DS (though there are butt kicks in the warm up and circuit 3 has squats with rotations). I don't use the kettlebell for the "snatches" at the end of circuit 3 though, because my wrists would be black with bruises! lol I know it's advertised as using the kettlebell, but a dumbell can accomplish the same thing and Jillian has one of the girls use a dumbell.

I also love 6 Week 6 Pack. Like the other poster said, it's advertised for abs, but it does work alot of other muscle groups too.

I'm not a big fan of 30DS, but have heard great reviews for Ripped in 30 and I will probably try that one next :)

Either way, you won't go wrong with a Jillian Michaels workout lol.