Herbalife Mealshakes

Options
Getting bored with the meal shakes any cool recipe from you guys?

I tried a Mocha mealshake today it was good
1Scoop of dutch chocolate meal podwer
1Scool of Cafe latte Meal podwer
2 scoops of Vanilla protein

Replies

• samanthajean001
    Options
    I have the cafe latte and to spice it up I like to add a 1/2 spoonful of peanut butter.
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    That sounds good i have to try that , thank you for sharing :)
  • eoness
    eoness Posts: 8
    Options
    Do you have the Mint Condition!!
    2 scoops mint, 2 scoops chocolate PDM, 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chips!!

Or
    2 scoops french vanilla formula 1, 2 scoops vanilla PDM, 2 scoops of powder peanut butter and 1/2 tablespoon Chocolate chips!! Yummy!!
    Also my favorite is
    2 scoops Chocolate formula 1, 2 scoops chocolate PDM and a handful of baby spinach!
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    I don't have the mint , but I have a friend who has it who won't mind sharing some. Tks for sharing
  • rduclos
    rduclos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I only buy Vanella so I can doctor up as I like. Lately for Lunch I have been adding Chocolate Malt Ovaltine and Almond Extract
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Brittany's Super Start Smoothie

2 Scoops Formula 1 Wild Berry or 24 Formula 1
    2 Tbsp Personalized Protein Powder
    6 oz Orange Juice
    6 oz Stonyfield Organic Peach Low Fat Yogurt
    1 cup Strawberries
    1 Banana
    Ice

And blender. :)
  • hdavis72
    hdavis72 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have like alot of reciepes what flavor do you drink I sell so i do have reciepes
    :happy: or what flavors do u like
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    That was good but i used podwer peanutbutter it has less calories . thanks for recipe
  • stephm1973
    stephm1973 Posts: 2
    Options
    another easy way to add some flavors is to add a teaspon - teaspoon and a half of sugar free instant pudding -- quite a few flavors to help with variety
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have so many favorites. Here are a couple that I'm really digging right now:

Captain Crunch Berry Shake:
    2 scoops wild berry HM
    1 heaping scoop vanilla PDM
    1 Tbsp frozen blueberries
    1 Tbsp peanut butter
    1/4 cup oats

Caramel Almond Cheesecake Shake:
    2 scoops Vanilla HM
    1 heaping scoop vanilla PDM
    1 Tbsp sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
    1 Tbsp sliced almonds
    1 tsp caramel flavoring (I use Torani)
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Thanks for sharing recipes-the caramel cheesecake recipe sounds so yummy! i defenitely will try i need to get some caramel syrup first.
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Brittany thanks for sharing your recipe - i dont have the berry meal shake but im planning to order in my next order so i could try your shake:)
  • kaylind
    kaylind Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more ideas :)
  • aspeaker2011
    aspeaker2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Cafe Latte flavor? I hate to buy a whole canister without getting some opinions, but I'm getting sick of dutch chocolate!!
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Aspeaker 2011 i tried the caffe latte flavor but I dont like it by itself , I mix it with the chocolate protein and vanilla and It taste much better like a Mocha latte from mcdonalds
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Cafe Latte flavor? I hate to buy a whole canister without getting some opinions, but I'm getting sick of dutch chocolate!!
    I'm not a fan of the Cafe Latte if I am in the mood for something like that I just add coffee to my vanilla so I'm not stuck with an intire canister.
  • hollipendleton
    hollipendleton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am wondering , can you taste the spinach in your shakes ?
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Vanilla is definitely the most versatile. If you want a chocolatey shake, add chocolate pudding mix. If you want coffee, add a little to the vanilla. Sometimes you can add sugar free jello (dry) mix for fruity shakes along with fresh fruit and/or pudding mixes. Cookies and Cream HM is just about the same as vanilla, only it's a little sweeter.
  • thamilton81
    Options
    Cinnamon is a quick easy way to add flavor. Try 2 scoops vanila formula 1, 1 scoop chocolate PDM, a small spoon of chocolate jello putting mix, and top with a little cinnamon.
  • nakia841998
    nakia841998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump