Operation Giveback Walk, Run, Roll 5k or 10k at UCF 5/12/12

Good Morning all!!!!!

I registered for a 10k on 5/12 and wanted to shoot it out there to anyone else to see if they would like to participate.

The proceeds of the race go towards helping veterans that were wounded while in service. Here is the missiong statement of Operation Giveback.
Operation Giveback for Wounded Warriors Inc is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization created by veterans of Operations Enduring and Iraqi Freedom, composed of military veterans, Department of Defense (DoD) civilians, defense industry contractors and based in Orlando, Florida. Operation Giveback (OGB) is committed to helping the men and women of the US military who have been wounded in action, thier family members by recognizing that they have served our country with pride, distinction, honor and in some cases paid the ultimate price.

The MISSION of OGB is to raise awareness and resources for our wounded warriors, their familes, and the children of our FALLEN HEROES.

The VISION of OGB is to facilitate events and opportunities to raise money and awareness for our Wounded and Disabled service members, and to "giveback" from all of us as a community to their families.

You can register at this link or you can contact me. I'm trying to get a group of friends to participate...some of us are doing the 5k and others are doing the 10k
http://www.operation-giveback.com/race-registration/