I got my surgery date June 11, 2012

Options
spfldpam
spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
I got my surgery date June 11 2012! Now I am just waiting on insurance approval. I hope to know something in the next week, the bariatric program sent my paperwork to the insurance co on 4/13/12 and she said they usually have a decision within a week and 1/2!

Replies

• boltsfan704
    Options
    Good luck. I am waiting for my SD now.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Exciting times are ahead!
  • spfldpam
    Options
    I found out last week on Tueday that my health insurance approved my surgery also! YEAH!! Start my liquid diet on May 28th!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    woohoo congrats to you!!!
  • grisaille12
    Options
    You'll be starting your journey ANY day now !! GREAT :flowerforyou:
  • spfldpam
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Tommorrow is the big day! I was hoping to met my personal goal of loosing 50 pounds pre op but as of this morning I am at 47 lost. Oh well, that is still pretty good considering I started tracking weight on here in Jan of this year.
    Got the house all ready and mowed the yard one last time yesterday. I have to hire someone to mow it for about a month since the surgeon said to wait a month before mowing again. Excited and a bit nervous. Have to be at the hospital at 5:15am tommorrow. Hope to be out by Wed evening since they say most people are in for 3 days and 2 nights. Have my bag about all packed also. Will try to post something on here once I am up and alert, taking my laptop to the hospital and my cell phone.
    Thanks for everyone's support!
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I hope all went well. Rest and relax the best you can. And don't be surprised that you're not skinny overnight. :laugh: It surprised me.