Dress Doesn't Fit! AHH!!!

Options
merrylea
merrylea Posts: 34 Member
I finally got the call in yesterday that my dress was in. Yay!!! Good and bad news is that it was too big (expected) and it looked horrible! The seamstress could not answer my questions, and now I'm freaking out a little bit. Will it look alright when they take it in? Will it make me feel beautiful? I didn't get the "I love this dress" feeling when I put it on again :(

Replies

• persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Well at least it's too big and not too small? Surely they can adjust it, right?

And if it wasn't too expensive, you might be able to find another one that makes you feel more beautiful?
  • AllyAtkco
    Options
    I completely know the feeling!!!! I just received the call my dress is in, but my fittings don't start until June (thank god!!!!). I've gained about 25 lbs since I've ordered my dress, so I am terrified of going in for my fitting. I wish I had answers for you! I'm sure you will look beautiful no matter what!
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    Hopefully they can fix it! They make most wedding dresses where they can make it 2 sized smaller then the original size!! Maybe when they take it in it will give you the I love this dress feeling again! It may just be the way it fits right now! Sounds like you are doing great on your weight lost! :) Try to stay positive! Wedding are stressful!