Night time snacking

Options
aqua172
aqua172 Posts: 11 Member
I am a terrible night time snacker!!! I will eat healthy all day, but come 10pm, I'm eating chips and queso and having a glass of wine. Help with healthy night time snacks/substitutes? Thanks!

Replies

• alexiaschulz
    alexiaschulz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I find the alcohol makes it easier for me to just blow off the diet and eat snacky hight-cal things, but I also find it super comforting to have a nightcap at the end of a long long day. So... My rule when night-capping: one drink no food. Does it always work? No.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh...vino...precious, precious vino! I try to substitute my night time vino with herbal tea (something sweet like hibiscus coconut or vanilla honey chamomile). It actually works, but took some getting used to.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I sooooo was a horrible night time snacker.. pizza pockets, chips, popcorn, sandwiches.. anything really! I'd feel bad about it after I did it..

I've now tried to eat something healthy if I do eat an evening snack like a piece of toast, yogurt, small bowl of cereal, fruit. I only drink water after a certain time in the day and it keeps me pretty full.