Everyone OK???

Options
raindancer
raindancer Posts: 993 Member
I keep stopping in and no one is really posting. I hope every one is well. I miss you guys! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    :drinker: I cut my hand and it infected really bad, I'm not suppose to do anything. The doctor says only feed myself. I even had to see a plastic surgeon, he cut off the top of the infection. Its on the palm side right below my pinky and ring finger on my right hand. If my husband knew I was on here I would be in for it!!!! I better get off before I get busted. I will be back as soon as I can.:flowerforyou:
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your hand injury-hurry & heal well. We are still here-guess everyone is busy. Happy friday to all-hope everybody has a good weekend.!:heart:
  • demorest
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We just found out today that my husband will be on the transplant list within two weeks. We will be relocating to portland on the 8th of May. Hopefully I will find access to a computer or I will be gone from here for 3-6 months or even longer:sad: Tho it really good news!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.:laugh:
  • demorest
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Ann(msslimann) I have even e-mailed her and nothing getting worried:huh: I know she was having some testing done so I'm just wondering if all is ok. I guess back when she is ready.
  • raindancer
    Options
    :drinker: I cut my hand and it infected really bad, I'm not suppose to do anything. The doctor says only feed myself. I even had to see a plastic surgeon, he cut off the top of the infection. Its on the palm side right below my pinky and ring finger on my right hand. If my husband knew I was on here I would be in for it!!!! I better get off before I get busted. I will be back as soon as I can.:flowerforyou:

(((HUG))) hope you heal quickly..:flowerforyou: We will miss you... take care of yourself.
  • raindancer
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We just found out today that my husband will be on the transplant list within two weeks. We will be relocating to portland on the 8th of May. Hopefully I will find access to a computer or I will be gone from here for 3-6 months or even longer:sad: Tho it really good news!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.:laugh:

Sending prayers for you and hubby. You just take care and know we will miss you :flowerforyou:
  • raindancer
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Ann(msslimann) I have even e-mailed her and nothing getting worried:huh: I know she was having some testing done so I'm just wondering if all is ok. I guess back when she is ready.

No but Maybe this weekend she will have time to check in.
  • ranbrook
    ranbrook Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your hand but very happy for you and your husband. Hopefully you can access a computer. I look forward to visiting this group and reading your news. It looks like a wet weekend ahead here so maybe a good time to go to the YMCA and use the pool. Thinking about you and wishing you both the best in the next couple of months,
    Anne
  • demorest
    Options
    :drinker: Finally having good weather here(in the 70s) Going to the park with daughter and grandson!!! I'm kinda nervous about moving to a new place, guess I gotta get used to the idea. My daughter is due to have baby Issach at the end of july beginning of august- so I wont be here for her:sad: My daughter and I are very close I dont know how I'm gonna handle being away from her. I better stop my little pity party and get busy with my day. Have a great weekend all:flowerforyou:
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am new here, just joined, hoping to find more ppl my age group to follow along, to stay inspired, that yes, we 'mature' ppl CAN lose weight too!

Feel free to add me, ESPECIALLY if you are keeping a 'food diary' as i am finding those very interesting to read!!