Day 1

Options
Howbouto
Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
Hello all, I just received my body revolution and today is day 1. I just got done with my measurement and after my breakfast settles, I will start today. And am going to try to do the kickstart, which will not be an issue today but may be through the week ( I work 4, 10 hour days!) I'm not going to do the meal plan, I'm 5'11'' and know my BMR is 1400. I lose the most weight at about 1800 calories a day. I do plan on eating clean. Any suggestions or advice for a newbie?

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie too, so can't give you much of an advice. Just wanted to welcome you and tell you to stay motivated !!

I'm on week 3 of body revolution, I m in my healty BMI just want to drop 18 lbs. In 3 weeks I gained couple of pounds, which I was told is normal for some people when do strengh training , gaining muscles and your body retains water and all that.

Anyways, lost 4 inches overall, but I'm very happy with that:happy: :happy: I didn't do kickstart, I eat clean around net 1600 cals a day and I'm 5'9''. Feel free to add me :)) Hope this helps