We know you pee in the shower.

Options
Banks01
Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
So the POF thing has failed miserably. And I'm tired of setups from friends, it just creates awkward situations if it doesn't work out

However, my buddy has been on match and it's been very successful for him

I guess I'm just not the dating site type and woud rather meet someone the old fashion way, like in the grocery store, museum or charity event.

That's right men, the Susan G walk for a cure. 20,000 women all there. You can spend three days walking and not talk to 1/5 of them.

:):):):)

Hmm

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people in the world:

People who pee in the shower, and dirty ****ing liars!

:laugh:

But yeah, about the online dating. Just keep trying. :smile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You're sense of humor confuzzles me. :huh:

Maybe I'm blonde and just don't realize it.
  • Banks01
    Options
    You're sense of humor confuzzles me. :huh:

Maybe I'm blonde and just don't realize it.

Which part.

(I get weird hungover. But that's not all)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Were you peeking in my bathroom??

And what does that have to do with online dating?? :huh:
  • Banks01
    Options
    Were you peeking in my bathroom??

And what does that have to do with online dating?? :huh:

Aha! I knew it!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    There are two types of people in the world:

People who pee in the shower, and dirty ****ing liars!

:laugh:

But yeah, about the online dating. Just keep trying. :smile:

Peeing in the shower drunk beats trying to hit the toilet when you are seeing double! :laugh:
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Peeing in the shower is better than waking up to find your drunk bf peeing in the corner of your bedroom.

True story.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Peeing in the shower is better than waking up to find your drunk bf peeing in the corner of your bedroom.

True story.

Ha!

I had an ex that got up in a stupor and sat in a chair thinking she was in the bathroom. Ruined a chair. Hahah
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

True story.

Ha!

I had an ex that got up in a stupor and sat in a chair thinking she was in the bathroom. Ruined a chair. Hahah

That's just wrong lol.

I'm not going to lie, I've peed in a clothes hamper drunk... Wow
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    After an Everclear night I peed in my boyfriend-at-the-time's bed. I don't remember a thing.. I woke up and I was on top of towels.

I said, "Why the eff am I sleeping on towels?"

He said, "Cuz you pissed the bed."

"Shut the eff up no I didn't!"

I guess I tried to pee in the kitchen sink before we went to sleep. Yeah.. never doing shots of red bull and Everclear followed by chugging 40s again. :noway:

Funny part is I broke up with him eventually.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    My best friend visited and we got rather toasted. She peed on my armchair and then somehow pulled out one of the dresser drawers and peed in there. Awesome!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

True story.

Ha!

That's just wrong lol.

Did you guys ever see the show on VH1 where they had "celeberties" in a house and they have Vern Troier (or how every you spell his name) and he was drunk on his scooter and peeing in the corner of one of the bedrooms?
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I've never tried POF but have tried Match. It's definitely hit and miss. I actually found a really cool guy on there and we've gone out twice now and have a third date planned. Who knows..... he has all his teeth AND a job... could be promising!

Keep trying -- You just never know where you'll find someone. My mom met her current husband at Verizon. She just started flirting with him and things just rolled.....kind of cute.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options

True story.

Ha!

Eugh!!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I had a friend come in from out of town.... He was sleeping in one of the kids rooms. Well my sister woke up to him peeing in my son;s halloween pumpkin about 3 inches from her face. Needless to say the pumpkin made a very short trip to the dump lol.
  • Banks01
    Options

True story.

Ha!

That's just wrong lol.

Did you guys ever see the show on VH1 where they had "celeberties" in a house and they have Vern Troier (or how every you spell his name) and he was drunk on his scooter and peeing in the corner of one of the bedrooms?

Yeah. And that was the last episode I watched. Ugh.

I love the fact that this thread title in in your news feed LOL
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    going to a breast cancer charity to meet women....:huh: :noway:
    not even humorous

beck-*kitten*.jpg
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Back in High School my buddy stayed at my place cause he was hammered drunk. I woke up to him pissing out my bedroom window and said, Slu why the F**k are you pissing out my window?? He replied with Jimmy why the hell do you sleep in the bathroom?? Then he started laughing so hard he fell over backwards and pissed all over himself…. It was the highlight of my Sophomore year!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Back in High School my buddy stayed at my place cause he was hammered drunk. I woke up to him pissing out my bedroom window and said, Slu why the F**k are you pissing out my window?? He replied with Jimmy why the hell do you sleep in the bathroom?? Then he started laughing so hard he fell over backwards and pissed all over himself…. It was the highlight of my Sophomore year!

OMG that is hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    yes. I pee in the shower. It's the best way for girls to practice peeing standing up. good for the hover squats too.

But getting so drunk that you can't tell the difference between a chair and a toilet? or clothes hamper, or potted plant? That's pretty classy. I def wouldn't be dating somebody for long after that.

Never in my life have I been so drunk I've pissed myself. I've puked--in the toilet. Holding my own hair. And even then i swear to god there was something besides alcohol in my drink.