is there anyone left?

Options
CynGoddess
CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
Just wondering, haven't seen much activity?

Replies

• klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and holding strong! Haven't touched the scale. Well, actually I have no clue where it is. My fiancé hid it from me :-)
  • ginabgdc
    ginabgdc Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm still in :happy:
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm totally still in, just getting used to working 2 part time jobs and rearranging my schedule, so haven't been posting as much as I'd like. haven't touched the scale, even though it's in Hubby's closet :) Feels good to not be worried about a number, have wanted to weigh in, but I've stayed away! Thinking about not weighing in until June 1 just in time for our trip to KY. We'll see if I can hold out that long though...lol
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am still in as well. I have been thinking about weighing in this weekend as well but I held strong and avoided the scale. I am getting anxious now that we are so close I am just hoping that I shed a few lbs to boost some confidence going into another month. Good luck to the ones still in!!!
  • Lplou
    Lplou Posts: 15
    Options
    :happy: I'm in. And I'm upping the stakes :) anyone fancy going two months without a weigh in? I'm gonna try!
  • lauralye82
    lauralye82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm in. And I'm upping the stakes :) anyone fancy going two months without a weigh in? I'm gonna try!

I'm In!!!
  • Lplou
    Lplou Posts: 15
    Options

I'm In!!!

Yay!! Whoop!
  • Wiifitmii66
    Options
    I am in until the end of this month..
  • klbaierwalter
    Options
    I am still going strong! This month not weighing in has actually been fantastic! I'm thinking about going for two months before my next weigh in. I'm not 100% sure yet. If I decide to weigh in on the 1st, then I will not weigh in again until June 1st. I'm just not 100% sure if I can not take a peek at the scale, just so that I can update all of my stuff on MFP incase my calories need to change.

Great job to everyone this month! Even if you did take a peek before the end of the month, you still held out at some point and that's whats important! :-)
  • jensenkm2
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone that made it the full month! I know it took some serious will power by all of you (and your husbands, boyfriends, fiances, girlfriends, wives, etc. for hiding the scales for you).

It has been such a wonderful experience for me to go a full month without a weigh in and really not stress about the number on the scale but about the fit of my jeans and the way I personally feel. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning, I am dying to know how this month went since this is my first month on mfp and I would like to know if what I am doing is working for me or if I need to be making changes. I would like to go for antother additional month into NO SCALE MAY afterwards though. Hope everyone sticks with it!

Good luck!
  • klbaierwalter
    Options
    I made it! I did my weigh in this morning and I'm down 2.2 pounds, which is a lot less than I expected, but oh well. Life goes on. So now I'm moving on to No Scale May! I did my weigh in on the 1st and now the scale has gone back into hiding until June 1st. I wasn't as strict about what I should/shouldn't be eating in April, we had two birthdays (mine and my fiance's five days apart at the end of the month). This month I have my mom's birthday, mother's day, and memorial day weekend. With memorial weekend being at the end of the month, I'm going to have to really watch what I'm putting into my body so that if I do decide to eat a cheeseburger, I won't be sabotaging myself. So I'm back on a new start for the new month. Going to the gym everyday (I have NO excuses because I belong to a 24/7/365 gym, so I have NO excuses! We are winding down the school year (June 5th) and I can't wait because then I can go to the gym whenever I want and not have to worry about not getting enough sleep to get ready for work the next day.

Again, I want to congratulate everyone in this group! Whether you made the full month of April, or a week or two, you still put forth effort and that is completely AWESOME! Now who wants to join me in No Scale May???
  • jensenkm2
    Options
    I was so excited to see the scale this morning. I am down 14.4 pounds for the month of April. Granted I just started my weight loss journey and I know the weight will come off fast. I am still happy with the loss. I am down a total of 29 pounds since Feb 20th and its a good jump start. I am also back into hiding until June 1st. I am aiming for 10 pounds in May... fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone else still in the running.
  • Wiifitmii66
    Wiifitmii66 Posts: 27
    Options
    Was up 3lbs....not what I was hoping for at all, feel rather discouraged and very disappointed with myself as I had a very successful first month on MFP. I am pleased to see that others had a some great results though. Way to go!