I have more inches than you

Options
Banks01
Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
Yep. It's kids weekend. The boys are in bed and I'm looking at my new 55" LED 3D tv bouncing around DVR stuff and crap on cable. Tax refund splurge

The 3d stuff is slick. Surprisingly good. In 2d mode, it still looks too realistic and a bit weird. Anyway.

What are you doing? More details are better.

"hanging out" ain't

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm baking cake balls & trying to resist the urge to eat all the batter... I'm also listening to my upstairs neighbor stomp around; I think she rearranges her furniture daily for fun.

I don't have cable, so no use in bragging about my tv... haha
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    don't have cable either but I am watching House on DVD on my 32" old school tv. lol

Overdid it a little at the gym today. Too much, too sooon. Darn Surgery recovery sucks.
  • Banks01
    Options
    I'm baking cake balls & trying to resist the urge to eat all the batter... I'm also listening to my upstairs neighbor stomp around; I think she rearranges her furniture daily for fun.

Isn't eating the batter bad for you?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    42" here.

just tried out a new scrub i got at h20+ (sea moss black sand.. it's AMAZING and smells delicious).

debating if I want to make these gluten free boxed brownies in time to watch for fringe
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go pick up a girl, a fellow mfp member up from the train station who has come to visit :)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Just got home from prepping the usmcmudrun.org race site and vendor area. Tomorrow is race day, we should have nearly 6200 runners and another 5000 ish spectators. It is a great event but a long day tmrw and a long week of prep leading up to it.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Isn't eating the batter bad for you?

I was also baking & I was eating the cake mix.....think it is because of raw eggs that it is said to be bad....nothing to do with the sugar, fat & flour :).
    Tastes sooooo good though!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    work. (yay for near non-existent social life!)
  • Banks01
    Options
    I'm about to go pick up a girl, a fellow mfp member up from the train station who has come to visit :)

Fun stuff. I did that once before too.

(dated MFPer)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhh???? Who? Who? Who? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Yep. It's kids weekend. The boys are in bed and I'm looking at my new 55" LED 3D tv bouncing around DVR stuff and crap on cable. Tax refund splurge

The 3d stuff is slick. Surprisingly good. In 2d mode, it still looks too realistic and a bit weird. Anyway.

"hanging out" ain't

Gosh, I feel kinda robbed in the inch department.........:laugh: mine is only 40 :sad:

But what's 15inches between friends eh :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I would surely hope you have more inches than I do...

Mine's only 19".
  • Banks01
    Options

"hanging out" ain't

Gosh, I feel kinda robbed in the inch department.........:laugh: mine is only 40 :sad:

But what's 15inches between friends eh :flowerforyou: :wink:

Trouble?