Saturday challenge!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, many have time so will go grocery shopping today...how many read the INGREDIENT list on the labels? I know people will read the label for calories and serving size but do you know what goes into the food you eat? Especially those with allergies...you know casein is a milk protein they put in almost everything! High fructose corn syrup is not the only thing to look for. How much potassium sorbate can we all absorb now a days in foods?!
Read...knowledge is power....you just may change your mind about what you are about to eat! Ha! I ate a yogurt at a conference my job had the other day...yuck! The sugar content! Why I stick to Greek yogurt.

Happy reading!
Peace,
WW

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It's crazy what's in stuff and it's amazing how your tastes change once you are aware of the ingredients. I love the greek yogurt too. And potassium sorbate makes me think of sorbet. Perhaps banana sorbet? :happy:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ...Maybe I should starting taking a second look..
    <.< >.>
  • pclarinetto
    pclarinetto Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i started making that a habit and the deciding factor for different brands instead of the price. smarter choices in food means i don't have to camp out at the gym. :P