Challenge Day 6

Options
2»

Replies

• radscorpion
    Options
    Level 1, Ripped in 30 - Day 6:

I found it a lot easier yesterday than normal! I did take a rest day on Day 5, so maybe that's why. I feel confident to move up to Level 2 of Ripped in 30 :)
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Got an infection and basically stayed in bed all day :ohwell:
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was able to do some Zumba today hopefully I will continue 30Day Shred tomorrow. :huh:
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    I got a late start and just finished day 2 of level 1. I have noticed my knee is hurting with the jumping jacks and butt kicks. Anyone else have this problem and what to do to resolve it.

I have a bad knee and so some of these moves are hard on me. Take it down a notch for a few days and then see if you can work your way back up to where you were. It takes some time for those muscles to get stronger. I can now do way more than I could at first. Good luck!
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Been sick since Friday so haven't been keeping up with it:sick: Hope to feel better soon so I can start up again :smile:
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sneaked in Day 6 of Level 2 on Friday before heading out for a weekend away. Back too late to do Day 7 last night (well early hours of this morning actually!) so I will do it tonight after work.

TBH a couple of days off have been fantastic and all my horrible aches and pains have gone.... bet they are back tomorrow though!