Keep Pressing Play

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
Just wanted to post that I am ending week 11 tomorrow and my first round of TF will be officially ending next week, but I am going to do the advance and keep going for the full 20 weeks.

For anyone starting the program or for anyone in the beginning of the program...you NEED TO KEEP Pressing PLAY! You may see small changes to your body, but the big changes will come. I don't exactly know why, but just this past week I have noticed the biggest difference in my body and the weight is finally starting to come off easier.

I am writing this sitting in a pair of shorts that I bought 2 years ago (that were tight on me then) and they are loose now. I am loving the way that my body is fitting in my clothes and I can't wait to go shopping in a couple more weeks for my bday!

The best thing about this week was that so many people have commented on how skinny I am getting and how "whatever I am doing in working" Those comments make me kick harder, punch harder and jump higher. I can't wait to see what I look like after week 20~

So I am going to keep pressing play and I hope that you all do too becuase Turbo Fire DOES WORK!

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job Brooke! I completely agree. Today was my last exercise for the first 12 weeks of TF. I'm so happy I made it through the entire program. I also will start next week with the advanced DVD's. I have seen GREAT results from this program and it is definitely my soul mate workout. I have never gotten bored with the program and I looked forward to working out each and every day.

I did this program while working full-time and taking a full-time load at school of five classes. If I can do it, you can do it! :happy:
  • FitFabDiva67
    FitFabDiva67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, Somewhat of a newbie here, congrats! I'm 3 weeks in coming off of P90 X2 completion and hoping to turn the corner myself. I'm loving the workouts thus far:) great advice, keep pushing play!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    You are right on Brooke, I can't wait to get to week 20 to see the fabulous results, although I'm loving every minute! Press play every day :-)
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    wow I loved reading this! So inspirational! It must be so rewarding to physically see the change from all that hard work!
  • brookef81
    Options
    Hello, Somewhat of a newbie here, congrats! I'm 3 weeks in coming off of P90 X2 completion and hoping to turn the corner myself. I'm loving the workouts thus far:) great advice, keep pushing play!

How did you like P90X? I am thinking that or Insanity for my next round...
  • brookef81
    Options
    Great job Brooke! I completely agree. Today was my last exercise for the first 12 weeks of TF. I'm so happy I made it through the entire program. I also will start next week with the advanced DVD's. I have seen GREAT results from this program and it is definitely my soul mate workout. I have never gotten bored with the program and I looked forward to working out each and every day.

I did this program while working full-time and taking a full-time load at school of five classes. If I can do it, you can do it! :happy:

That is awesome!!! I can't wait to see your results!!

I LOVE that you wrote about how working full time and also going to school full time and still being able to "fit" your workouts in.

One of the things that people keep asking me is how I find time to exercise and I have two kids and work full time as well (teacher-so I have to grade papers, make lessons, etc.) BUT, what I tell them is I made it a part of my schedule, my kids know that when I get home it is mommy exercise time, etc...It has to become something that is nonnegotiable like feeking the cat or something.

Not having time is an excuse that I used to make for myself. I think a lot of people do that as well.