brazilian but lift???

Options
Hey I'm starting the Brazilian butt lift DVD on monday, was looking for anyone with any pointers? I've been out of the fitness scene for quite some time and am trying to get back into shape. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• gamburgey
    Options
    First off, welcome to your new healthy lifestyle! I am on week 2 of my 2nd round of BBL. I LOVE it!! I have always worked out in the gym doing cardio & lifting weights. BBL was my first at home workout & I am SOO glad I was introduced to it. Just remember to go at your pace. They show different levels for all of the workouts. Do what's comfortable for you but still push yourself. In my first 30 days I lost 7 Lbs & 8.5 inches all around. That was with a couple of days missed because I was sick. I wish you the best of luck & keep us updated on how it's going. Feel free to add me as a friend too :-)
  • kelatoya2011
    Options
    I'm so, loving the BBL but its killing me lol! I'm taking the rest of the week off from it though! will start up again on monday!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the Slim Series but Brazilian Butt lift was one of the ones I'm interested, mainly because I have no Butt, it's so flat. HA!
    Curious, what are the kinds of exercises? Are they easy to follow?

I've lost almost 18 inches doing Slim in 6 and Slim Series.
  • courtneyprudhomme
    Options
    i HIGHLY recommend the pause button!! when things get to hard.. hit the pause, catch your breath, get a drink (if you need one) and then unpause. In my first round (im on round 4) I had to hit pause to get thru some of the videos, and sometimes multiple times.. it's still the same benefit.. and you have the satisfaction of knowing you made it thru. You will find yourself pausing less and less until you don't at all. Im not a coach, but i consider myself a Butt Lift veteran and am here if you need help!

Also, Brazil Butt LIft is good for your butt - BUT it actually is good for the entire body.. it includes all the body parts :)
  • FunkyDoc91
    FunkyDoc91 Posts: 2
    Options
    i HIGHLY recommend the pause button!! when things get to hard.. hit the pause, catch your breath, get a drink (if you need one) and then unpause. In my first round (im on round 4) I had to hit pause to get thru some of the videos, and sometimes multiple times.. it's still the same benefit.. and you have the satisfaction of knowing you made it thru. You will find yourself pausing less and less until you don't at all. Im not a coach, but i consider myself a Butt Lift veteran and am here if you need help!

Also, Brazil Butt LIft is good for your butt - BUT it actually is good for the entire body.. it includes all the body parts :)

Totally agree with courtneyprudh, I think the slow pace of the workout is decieving and I thought it would be moderate but boy was it intense!! If Im honest I would say I find it more difficult than turbofire because you have to sustain the intensity for a lot longer.

hang in there the results do look amazing!!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this and am going to do it as a hybrid with P90X. I already have quite a bit of muscle back there from years of serious oly lifting, but I'd like my bottom line to be a bit higher. Gravity isn't getting any easier to fend off!