PCOS

Options
taramoullet
taramoullet Posts: 15 Member
Does anyone have PCOS and doing turbofire? Success stories? I would love to have some friends going through what I am going through and I would love some inspiration also. So...any cysters out there currently doing or have completed turbofire who has seen results?

For those of you that dont know what pcos is it causes infertility problems, insulin resistance, lots of weight gain, problems losing weight, facial hair, weight mostly carried in the belly, irregular menstural cycles, lack of ovulation, and there are more symptoms. It is call Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

Replies

• geminitwin1979
    Options
    Hiya, I have pcos and started turbo fire 2 weeks ago but am doing a mixture with zumba x I have been doing zumba for about a year and have lost 4 stone with watching what i eat ...so far on turbofire i have lost 3lb and an inch of waist and hips so it can be done ! I have found a lot of the symptoms have depleated except poxy facial hair grrr lol !! Let me know how you are getting on with it x
  • jopipa1
    jopipa1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, have PCOS aswell and have been turbofire for 6 weeks :D I enjoy it and I can definitely see a difference...just some stats - I've lost 8cm on my waist, 5cm on my hips and about 6cm around my chest :)
  • mkvanli
    mkvanli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, and so far, things are going well. Seeing some results as well. I started with the prep schedule and am just finishing up with week 3. More than anything, I'm just hoping to tone. With everyone else's amazing results, I'm hoping that means for me and my situation, a little something will happen. Even if not, I'm loving how I feel!

geminitwin197: I'm excited to see if my symptoms subside as well! Just recently I have begun with the bad cramps again, even while on BC, so I have become a little deflated when it comes to keeping the symptoms at bay.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbofire. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 96 but I never got a lot of the side affect like weight gain, extra hair growth or anything. However I did get skin tags which I had burned off a couple of months ago and I have dark brown spots on the left side of my lower back and that's about it. If any of you would like to add me or want to talk about this stupid disease that we have feel free. I use to be the only one back in my day and for years that had this disease and over the years have met more and more women who have it.
    Wish you guys all the best on your Turbofire :D I loved it when I did it and had no idea it would be as intense as it was.

Do any of you take medication for your PCOS?