Super excited! Coming to the States

Options
Natx83
Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
Whilst this only kinda has anything to do with dating I wanted to share my exciting news which I can't say on Facebook cause I have people from work on my list.

In late July I will bemresiging from my job and will then spend the the next 7 weeks galavanting around the northern hemisphere. I'm visiting Chicago, NYC and the Canada as per that thread I posted a while back. After that I will be heading over to the UK, where I will visiting my dad, as well as doing a Contiki tour through Europe and going to wedding in Belgium! I've then planned on my way home to fly back into Rome and go to the San Marino round of Moto gp :love:

So pumped to finally get back over there to the uk has haven't seen my dad in a couple of years, just Skype chats etc and to get to NYC to see all amazing sights!

Woop Woop!

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    How exciting and fun!
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like a great couple of months. Have fun!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Jealous that sounds like so much fun!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you. You'll have a blast. Just make sure you hook up with us in London when you're here. Would love to meet you :flowerforyou:
  • Natx83
    Options
    Yeah for sure, I'm there for like a week either side of my contiki tour so will be plenty of time for shenanigans!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    You are so going to rock in America. Aussies get the girls with a simple, "hello."
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I'm so jealous. LOL Have fun!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You are so going to rock in America. Aussies get the girls with a simple, "hello."

So true. Sooooo true... :blushing:

Have an awesome time!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

So true. Sooooo true... :blushing:

Have an awesome time!

LOL :flowerforyou:
  • Natx83
    Options

Haha. That seems strange to me, I wouldnt of picked the australian accent as one that girls would find attractive, but ill :drinker: to that!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Haha. That seems strange to me, I wouldnt of picked the australian accent as one that girls would find attractive, but ill :drinker: to that!

Oh god Aussie accents yes. You should hear the girls gushing over them here. YUM.
  • bregalad5
    Options

No, you will definitely have to beat the girls off with sticks. Aussie, NZ, and SA accents = swoon
  • Natx83
    Options

No, you will definitely have to beat the girls off with sticks. Aussie, NZ, and SA accents = swoon

Maybe Australian accent, SA african is cool... But the kiwi accent? Really? :laugh:

Have to admit though the american accent is much more appealing than some of the local females 'Strayln" accents
  • bregalad5
    Options
    But the kiwi accent? Really? :laugh:

Don't hate me, but to my ears it sounds similar to Aussie. I can tell the difference, but there is a similarity :P
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great trip that will be!
  • Natx83
    Options
    Yeah! thanks it will be!

Haha.. I dont think it sounds too close...But its def closer to say what Australian is to American haha.

Will be travelling with a friend in NYC whom is from Canada so I'm not going to be solo too much while in the states!
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    have a grand time and i can second (or third? fourth?) the accent comments...you'll do fine over here! (-:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Have a great time and I agree with the others............swoon over the Aussie accents.........could just listen to those boys talk forever...........
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    super excited for you and jealous! If you need suggestions in Chicago - let me know.
  • Natx83
    Options
    Cheers I am looking around at the moment for things to be doing whilst im there. Will prob send you a PM if for some hot tips :)