Premade breads that you like!

Options
embclark
embclark Posts: 186 Member
I have tried a bunch with LITTLE luck! But here is what I like!

Glutino - English muffins & Plain Bagels (but the bagels are almost 400 calories, so while a good substitute, not so good for calories)

3 Bakers - Rye Free Rye Bread (the YUMMIEST bread I have found, if you like caraway seeds)

Replies

• embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    AND

Schar - Pizza Rind

Immaculate - Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (not bread, but something I was missing)
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like the Udi's sliced bread, but I don't really eat sliced bread very often (I use them for toast or French toast).

I also like the Chebe focaccia mix.
  • IAmABetterMe
    IAmABetterMe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love Udi's

I know that Rudi's makes one also but I have never tried it... I really dislike the food for life breads I tried 5 years ago but they could have changed
  • er1nya
    er1nya Posts: 87
    Options
    Rudi's multigrain is great! I was a little put off as it's frozen, but you just throw it in the toaster. It also has a lot less ingredients that Udi's.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I love the Glutino english muffins toasted. When I have bread now I like Udi's.

I am still trying to come up with a recipe to make my own that I like, but no luck so far.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I love Udi's sliced bread and bagels! The bagels are great toasted.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    My boys like Udi's or Glutino Genius Bread. I don't eat any premade, as I am grain-free.