OKC weight loss challenge

Options
tjones0927
tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
Anyone else signed up?
I weigh in tomorrow at 11!

okcweightlosschallenge.com

I figure if I am already on track and doing well why not try for a free car while getting closer to my goal!

Replies

• kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but my husband got orders and we are moving in a month or so. I don't know that I would make it back for the last weigh in. Good luck!
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I just joined so that it would give me a goal to work towards. I am still in physical therapy and I really have to ease back into exercise...Not sure I can actually win.
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just signed up...............weigh in on Sunday :o)
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I signed up as well! I weighed in on the 20th.
  • marci423
    Options
    I weighed in today at Midwest City, I am curious as to if the scales were on the carpet or solid flooring when you weighed in? Mine was carpet......and the difference between my weight at home and there was a tremendous amount..........
  • kjones3535
    Options
    I don't know if it was on carpet or solid floor but it was 3 lbs heavier than my scale at home.
  • marci423
    Options
    the girl told me that it didn't make a difference, I beg to differ :o) it does! she did say the scales would be on the carpet at the final weigh-in though. So........maybe it will weigh the same, but carpet is unsteady.
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! how is everyone doing on their okc weight loss goals?
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am! I've been losing since January but have lost 7 pounds since I weighed in at the YMCA a couple of weeks ago. I weigh in for myself on Monday evenings so wish me luck!
  • kjones3535
    Options
    I havent lost any weight but I havent gained any either. I have had zero time to exercise the last two weeks but starting today (at lunch) I will actually have a pretty open schedule for working out.
  • JustAmyRenee
    Options
    My weigh in is in july so i have been hittin ght e gym extra trying to keep up with my brother, he has lost insane amoutns of weight gone from a 4xl to a regular xl, so proud of him!
  • JustAmyRenee
    Options
    its getting close, Ive lost 20+ lbs how about everyoneelse?
  • marci423
    Options
    The weigh-ins are going on!!!!!!!!!! How has everyone done on their journey? I don't weigh in until next Sunday...........
  • kjones3535
    Options
    I had a minor set back for a couple of weeks and added the few lbs I had lost back on. I am back on track the last week or so but there is no point in weighing. I hope that you win that car!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I went to my final weigh in last week and was down 34 pounds! How'd everyone else do?
  • JustAmyRenee
    Options
    I lost 13%!
  • BtheMommy
    BtheMommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Where do you sign up at?
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    They are not having it this year. They said it will be back next year. 2014.