weekend issues

Options
Karren188
Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
I've found weekends are very trying for me....does anyone have a 'special' time that is taboo for you?

Replies

• rhu115
    rhu115 Posts: 3
    Options
    Definately weekends for me. I always want to order a chinese or indian take away and cant get it out my head all weekend. Old habits die hard. Have to keep busy to stop thinking about it
  • NE_Girl
    NE_Girl Posts: 9
    Options
    My taboo time is late evening. I seem to always want ice cream. I could have a single serving but that not the choice i seem to want to make. My other trouble zone is eating out. I have all the tools I need to plan healthy choices but when i start looking at a menu, I just think it all sounds soooo good that I HAVE to have it. It's never the healthy options and then i have that mindset of "well, I blew it. Might as well eat whatever."
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah, take out is rough for me - so is evening snack time. I've been saving myself some calories so I can have a piece of cinnamon toast before I go to bed.

For take out - I try planning ahead exactly what I will order and what I will eat -- I had chinese take out last weekend (broccoli & beef, spring rolls, and steamed rice). It was good, filling and I felt I didn't get deprived, yet stayed within the planned calorie goal for the meal. I took "leftovers" for lunch the next day.

NEGirl I'm very thankful I am not craving ice cream right now. We keep one of those large buckets of ice cream in the house for our boys and it would be agony if I was constantly wanting to get into it. We have snack size candy bars for them too - but thankfully, those aren't calling my name either. :):)