Wake up!

Options
MyNewZen
MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
Did everyone start to hibernate with the onset of winter or something?!

Hope you are all doing well.

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I think so!
    Plus - unless you actually look at your groups there is nothing that notifies you to say someone has posted, well at least I don't think there is?
  • MyNewZen
    Options
    There are no notifications that I have seen. =/

I'm glad there is is someone else out there not hibernating! :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Options
    Technically I am hibernating but still cruising this site for when I can get back into the game :)
  • MyNewZen
    Options
    Why are you out of the game?
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey.....I'm not hibernating, but very close to it - it's been too bloody cold to do much!! Finally got off my bum this morning though and went for a run and a bike ride, got to make the most of the sunshine.

I am running the Mother's Day Classic 7.5km run in a couple of weeks time, anybody else doing it too??
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    No hibernating here - still in the gym every morning before 6am! (though the numbers seem to be thinning out for the morning sessions now :)

Sadly not running the Mothers Day classic this year :(, my knee is giving me a bit of greif when I run so I'll have to stick to the gym work for a while. I'm gonna take a wild guess that Nic isn't running this year either! ;P
  • Nicolee_2014
    Options
    No Ray, no Mothers Day classic for me nor the City to Bay :sad: I said I'd do that 1 year. Maybe next year?
    it's great you are going to the gym that early every day, sometimes that is the only time most people can do it. Dedication, that's what I like to see.

I'm out of the game because I'm 5 months pregnant - I was going to watch what I eat & track with MFP but I'm finding I don't have the umph to do it & I've been totally exhausted from working, looking after a toddler, studying & running a household to do much exercise..Sadly

I will be back though - watch this space :smile:
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been using MFP for a while now on and off but never actually joined any group.

I used to go to the gym but I am finding with hubby at work I am struggling to get to the gym. So, I am doing the Beachbody programs (more like our infomercials!) but I do them every morning and am doing Turbo Jam program. I was doing the Hip Hop Abs but have finished that. Didn't lose any kg but did lose cm so that's good I guess!