Challenge Day 9

Options
lilpe5512
lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
Good day everyone! I must be getting up to early. I had to cancel my 5:15am date with JM today. I was to sleepy. :yawn: I will see her tonight! I hope everyone else is sweating it out to a new you. Good day!!! 21 days left!!!:happy:

Replies

• AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am psyching myself up for Day 9 of Level 2 tonight after 2 days off as I had the weekend away. For the first time in a fortnight everything has stopped aching, but I don't suppose that will be the case tommorow morning :frown:

C'mon ladies - we can do this - after all, you don't get those abs for free :wink:
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one. I will have to meet Jill when I come home tonight. Might be a good change.

Good luck!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi there! I started level 3 today. New challenges!!
    I took a few days off level 2 when I was sick. When I started back, I found that I actually was able to do more and felt stronger doing it. I bet the muscle repairs that happen while you rest will actually make it a little easier. Especially on day 9!
    Good luck everyone!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I did Day 11 of Level 1 today. I think I'll do one may day then move on to Level 2. I am very nervous about moving on!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Good morning! I did Day 11 of Level 1 today. I think I'll do one may day then move on to Level 2. I am very nervous about moving on!

I was scared, too, because of all the talk about it! It is harder for sure, but you can do it!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've taken 3 days off - wasn't home Sat/Sun and last night I was just so tired. Told my hubby I just needed a little nap before I cursed at Jillian. He went out to do some yard work and woke me up at 8:30. Yikes!!! Feeling much better today and will keep my date with Jillian tonight - BFBM here I come!!!
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    day 9 of level one but im switching it up a little, i did level 2 twice yesterday so Today I plan to do 30 min on the treadmil, 30DS level 2, 30 min on treadmil again and level 2 a second time...will see how far I get.. :)
  • AnnyaSB
    Options

I was scared, too, because of all the talk about it! It is harder for sure, but you can do it!

It is absolutely tougher - and I am not too keen on all the plank based moves as I have very weak wrists - but you'll be fine.

I decided to give Level 2 a try after 10 days with one rest day on Level 1 and see how I felt. If it was too hard I decided I would go back to Level 1 for another few days but I was OK..... There is nothing about the 30DS written in stone and (as far as I am aware!) this group is not some sort of competition about who can tough it out the hardest, but to support each other through our own personal journeys to our own personal goals.

Just do it at your own pace, in your own time, and you'll be fine...... after all even Jillian says "move on when you ready" :smile:
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Got my Body Revolution workout in. I can't wait to do a new DVD next week, lol.

Have a great day everyone!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

It is absolutely tougher - and I am not too keen on all the plank based moves as I have very weak wrists - but you'll be fine.

I decided to give Level 2 a try after 10 days with one rest day on Level 1 and see how I felt. If it was too hard I decided I would go back to Level 1 for another few days but I was OK..... There is nothing about the 30DS written in stone and (as far as I am aware!) this group is not some sort of competition about who can tough it out the hardest, but to support each other through our own personal journeys to our own personal goals.

Just do it at your own pace, in your own time, and you'll be fine...... after all even Jillian says "move on when you ready" :smile:

Ok, I just need to have faith in me, which I normally don't do! I still struggle with Level 1 but I know I need to change it up. So, I will try Level 2 in another day or so. Thanks for all the support!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done last night after what might possibly be food poisoning....so sick :sick: , hopefully I will be feeling better tonight my final day of Level 1.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    day 9 done! So glad for this challenge keeping me motivated!
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Did 6week 6pack for the first time today. I finished it but probably only did half the exercises right and I didn't use weights. Going to try and slip in 30day shred since I feel like i cheated myself. I'm just not that coordinated. Someone else mentioned planks in level 2 of 30DS...ugh. I struggled with those in the and workout I just did. My arms were shaky and wrists hurt. I guess that's where I need the most work...
  • AnnyaSB
    Options
    Did 6week 6pack for the first time today. I finished it but probably only did half the exercises right and I didn't use weights. Going to try and slip in 30day shred since I feel like i cheated myself. I'm just not that coordinated. Someone else mentioned planks in level 2 of 30DS...ugh. I struggled with those in the and workout I just did. My arms were shaky and wrists hurt. I guess that's where I need the most work...

Yep, lots of plank work in Level 2 - murder for me too as I have weak wrists :frown:
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day under the MTC program, so I spent an hour walking my dogs through our neighborhood and the local park. I don't usually take rest days, but I've certainly been needing it during this program! Good job, everyone!
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My elbows killed me the first few times through level 1 on 6w6p but it does get better! Now level 1 is a breeze and I am struggling through level 2. Hang in there!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"Ok, I just need to have faith in me, which I normally don't do! I still struggle with Level 1 but I know I need to change it up. So, I will try Level 2 in another day or so. Thanks for all the support!"
    [/quote]

Definitely have faith in yourself. Like Jillian says, you are strong! You're probably stronger than you think you are. Yes, level two is tough, and you may not be ready to move on, but you will be able to do it soon enough. Don't let yourself get stuck at one level for too long and never give up. Don't worry about where anyone else is on their journey. Focus on yourself and you will succeed. :heart:
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 2 on L3 of 30ds done!

I over did it with my shoulder yesterday, so the plank moves today were rough. I am going to ice my shoulder tonight and see how it is tomorrow, but I may need to skip a day to heal, or vastly modify the workout. We'll see.

I'm psyched to be almost done with 30ds. Level 2 flew by and L3 is fast paced. Today I checked the clock thinking only 5-10 minutes had passed but I was already in my last set of circuit!

Everyone posting seems to be doing really well! Way to go, everyone! :drinker:
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Fell off the JM bandwagon for a bit but I'm back! Just completed day 3! Gotta 5 mile run tomorrow with my running club so ill be doing day 4 on thursday, ill be doing Ripped in 30 level 3 keep it up ladies!
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Man oh, man. I had planned on doing level 2 on 6w6p but I started feeling down on myself thinking "none of this is doing any good....wah, wah, wah" so I switched it up and had Jillian kick my *kitten* in NMTZ and I upped my weights and gave it everything I had. I was grunting and sweating but I feel great now! Hoping my sore muscles with give me something else to think about other than feeling sorry for myself! Tomorrow we will be in the double digits--Day 10!!!

You guys are doing a great job!