Old Coffee

Options
SherryRH
SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
Don't you just hate it when you get coffee out and it has been sitting in the pot that really tastes gross. I am not a strong coffee drinker so today when I got my coffee from starbucks and it was still dark after the barista put it in my cup with my creamer I knew I was in trouble. Now I am drinking strong bitter coffee. YUCK!

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yes! I rarely get coffee out and when I do it is usually a treat. I hate wasting calories on something I don't enjoy.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I can't stand old coffee..ick! However when our twins were babies and niether me or my husband had slept in months our mottos was "hot, cold or day old..makes very little difference as long as it's caffeine!" lol
  • JAVALADYBUG
    JAVALADYBUG Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't normally buy starbucks or other fancy coffee... But if I did.. and I saw a cup of coffee like you discribed ... I would ask them to brew me a fresh cup!
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm not a starbucks fan to begin with (Gross) but to get a yucky cup of coffee when you were expecting AHAHAH, I say.... Double-Gross!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This happened to me this morning. I would have turned the car around, but I was running late for work. It did not help my commute :grumble: