Low Cal Snacks

Options
Hey group. I need some ideas on some low calorie snacks (that have some flavor to them). LOL! Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Replies

• minniemama07
    minniemama07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here's my list of suggestions:

1.) carrot sticks w/ hummus -- they make lots of delicious flavors so they're not just boring old hummus. I love avocado & olive; roasted red pepper; and there's a bunch more too.
    2.) Vitamuffins or Vitabrownies -- they are only 100 calories and super delicious. They totally satisfy my sweet tooth!
    3.) Microwave popcorn -- I sprinkle hot pepper flakes on it for a little kick.
    4.) Greek yogurt w/ fruit -- it's filling. Or sometimes I'll put a spoonful of pumpkin in it.
    5.) Oatmeal w/ fruit -- not a ton of calories, but again it's filling.
    6.) Deli turkey rolled up w/ a piece of cheese or you can roll it around a pickle too for a little crunch.
    7.) Jello sugar free pudding -- there's so many different flavors
    8.) Sugar free popsicle -- the chocolate ones are good too.
    9.) Egg beaters cooked w/ lots of veggies -- brocolli, peppers, mushrooms, etc. Filling and low calorie, plus quick & easy. I microwave them in a mug at work. You can add string cheese too or even a boca sausage patty.
    10.) Morning Star burgers or Boca burgers -- really yummy

I have lots more ideas, but don't want to bombard you. Hope these help! :smile:
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Thank you so much Minnie. Feel free to keep listing. I eat the microwave popcorn, I do the 100 calorie bags, I just wanted to change it up a bit, not get bored with one thing. Thanks again!