lbs

Options
:drinker: I work hard to try to lose weight and in one month I gained 6oz got depressed then I measured myself and lost 2 inches in my waist and 2 in my hips,so I think I wont worry so much about the scale and just concentrate on the tape measure:smile: needless to say I'm a happy camper:laugh: I hope everyone has a great tuesday!!!! talk at you later.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I agree, don't stress too much over the lbs as you're obviously doing good on the inches. Way to go!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jkrazi
    jkrazi Posts: 2
    Options
    good to hear about the inches. I'm in a rut my self. Working out hard 4-5 days /week and stuck !!!!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    hello, my name is Margie and I just joined this group. I hope it is still going. I am from Australia and I am 59 years young. hoping to hear from someone:smile:
  • erd1954
    erd1954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Margie, I haven't been very diligent with my tracking on MFP the last few months but now with warm weather I am more inspired to work towards my goal. Welcome to this group.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    thank you, it looks like every one has gone quit on here though
  • pinkseahorse
    pinkseahorse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you still on here? Everyone else seems to have deserted! I joined MFP a couple of years back and went off the rails a bit, well after having several long looks in the mirror and feeling not so good about myself have decided to rejoin and see what I can do.
    Hope you are doing well and reaching your goals.