Tee Fury Addict

Options
I'd just like to admit since I got turned on to teefury and bought my first tee about 2 weeks ago, I'm checking daily, and buying way too many shirts from there. How could I say no? They did two Who t-shirts in as many weeks, and one of them is a play on Sons of Anarchy... it's AMAZEBALLS! *sigh* Any other daily t-shirt addicts?

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm equally as addicted to shirt.woot.com . I seriously think 1/2-3/4 of my t-shirt wardrobe is now from there. But hey good tshirts used to be hard to find. And I like a variety. :)
  • DoctorKyrina
    DoctorKyrina Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I check teemagnet.com every day. They keep track of a few of the major daily t-shirt sites :D
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ shirts from Teefury, Quertee, RIPT, shirt.woot, and ShirtPunch this year alone. My husband is threatening an intervention.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Www.redbubble.com tons of designs.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    LOL just what tshirt addicts need ... more tshirt sites to check! :) YAY!
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Thanks for the new sites folks... when I can't pay my mortgage because I bought $1000 worth of shirts I'd like someone to take up a collection for me... thanks! :-P
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Well this thread is full of NSV.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    O shiiii teefury had a venture brothers shirt it looks like? :/ Now I have to stalk them...