3rd trimester and SUPER tired!!!

Options
J3ss1caD
J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and boy am I tired!!! My little girl has started moving a lot lately, so much that it sometimes wakes me up during the night. I purchased the HUGE pregnancy pillow (the one shaped like a big U) and its not quite as comfortable anymore. i wake up many mornings with a sore body.. mainly my belly. Any one else having a difficult time?? lol

Replies

• Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i am also 30 weeks and experiencing the same issues! I can barely get through cooking dinner without feeling completely drained. My poor hubby works so hard and doesn't even complain. He just tells me to go lay down and he cleans and does all the house things as welll. How i love him sooo!

I was so energetic my 5th and 6th month. I walked everyday for 30 to 60 mins now i am lucky if i make it through the grocery store without wanting to take a nap! 0_o My friends say its only just begun! Wait till the baby gets here!
  • Wait till nesting syndrome starts. You wont sit down till everything is done...lol Fun fun...lol
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! 32 weeks on Sunday and I can barely get through the day. Doesn't help that I have 2 other young kids to chase after. Poor things don't get much Mommy playtime. At least we know the end is in sight!