Challenge Day 10

2»

Replies

• lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    I tried to start over at level 1, but I just couldn't listen to her level one comments one more time (10 days was enough) so I skipped to level 3. This is where I should have been when I left off last month. It totally kicked my butt...but I loved it! Ready to go again tomorrow!
  • Today on the 10 th day of the challange I completed 30 min of JM revolution phase #1 disc 4. It was so hard to get up and workout today but i did it and felf better after. funny how that works:wink:
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    today is level 3 day 2 of 30DS For me..i am pretty much convinced that JM is the hellspawn and that the 30DS L03 is the devil sent torture method....my thighs are sore..my back hurts..and i am aching in parts of my abs that i believe did not exist for me!!!!

I started to do the excercise today in the morning but i just couldnt get past the warmup..so i am gonna do it some other time today..! but still gonna fit it in somehow!!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    It got soooo late last night that I didn't do it. I really MUST get back into the groove though.............. sadly long hours at work (8am - 10.30pm yesterday :noway: ) are getting in the way of my life, but I can't really do much about it :frown:

In the current economic climate in the UK I am glad just to have a job - found out last night another friend has been made redundant - bad times.........
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    today is level 3 day 2 of 30DS For me..i am pretty much convinced that JM is the hellspawn and that the 30DS L03 is the devil sent torture method....my thighs are sore..my back hurts..and i am aching in parts of my abs that i believe did not exist for me!!!!

I started to do the excercise today in the morning but i just couldnt get past the warmup..so i am gonna do it some other time today..! but still gonna fit it in somehow!!

I love this! And it is true!! In level 3 I have noticed (through all my panting and grunting) that she says "almost there guys" in like a creepy half whisper. Every time I hear it I cringe! I don't mind her talking, though, listening to hear distracts me from what I am doing enough to get through it most times!