calories burned in level 1

Options
hey guys I am not aware how many calories are burned during level1. I hope to get the answer,,:smile::love:

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I log as circuit training which for me means about 190 cals but I'm really small. I looked around and people with HRMs were getting similar burns if they were similar sized. Your burn will depend on your size and MFP will estimate cals based on your profile. I can't afford an HRM so I use the MFP estimates and just try to compare with other small people. I figure it's close enough. If you want to be more accurate, get an HRM.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I use an HRM, and I burn between 145-167on Level 1. My highest was between 174-184, but that was when I reached Level 2. Hope this helps.
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    thanks guys but I m a little confused...do I log general circuit training or curves circuit training as they show different calorie burn. General is 273 C while curves gives me just 163 C in 30 min.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I use to log circuit training, but MFp overestimates the burn. I created a custom workout called 30 DS, and I enter the number from my HRM.