Almond Joy Isalean Chocolate Shake :)

k_marr08
k_marr08 Posts: 5 Member
YUMMY! Just tried this today for the first time - took me about a week to acquire all the ingredients via amazon.com. It's 569 calories so only for those days you are using a LOT of calories via exercise! Here's the recipe in all it's deliciousness!

Take a regular chocolate isalean shake. Replace the 8 oz. water with 8 oz. COLD organic raw coconut water. Add 10 organic raw unsalted almonds, 2 tablespoons organic unsweetened shredded coconut, and a half teaspoon organic almond extract.

Replies

• hmpitcher
    hmpitcher Posts: 1 Member
    wow!!! That sounds amazing!
  • That sounds yummie! I think that could be reworked to make it less calories! Coconut extract and almond extract, skip the coconut shreds, reduce the coconut milk....I think I'll try it that way and see what it's like :D
  • ellamental
    ellamental Posts: 35
    Ok, I'm sure my "light" version wasn't as good, but it was a nice change of pace! :D
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    YUMMY! Just tried this today for the first time - took me about a week to acquire all the ingredients via amazon.com. It's 569 calories so only for those days you are using a LOT of calories via exercise! Here's the recipe in all it's deliciousness!

Take a regular chocolate isalean shake. Replace the 8 oz. water with 8 oz. COLD organic raw coconut water. Add 10 organic raw unsalted almonds, 2 tablespoons organic unsweetened shredded coconut, and a half teaspoon organic almond extract.

That sounds YUMMY!!! I'll have to try that sometime!!