Recovery Week 5 is almost here! we can do this!

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
I know a few of us are heading into week 5 this weekend. For me, I just have two more workouts and i'm done with week 4. We've got this! I know week 5 will still be tough but I am so ready to say i have completed half of the program!

Replies

• MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    1 more for me now of course it's PLYO! Might make me feel better to tell mysel this is the last time...although the max workouts will probably be much worse!
    Good job everyone enjoy the recovery workout next week!

Mary
  • MJ7910
    1 more for me now of course it's PLYO! Might make me feel better to tell mysel this is the last time...although the max workouts will probably be much worse!
    Good job everyone enjoy the recovery workout next week!

Mary

so your least favorite is plyo? for me it's the one today, pure cardio. it is so exhausting. and combining it with cardio abs makes it seem worse... plyo is bad though, i agree. i like cardio power and resistance from month 1 the best i would say.
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    I am so excited about it! I couldn't have come this far without everyones motivation.

Tarsha
  • MJ7910
    me too! i am glad to have a group of people going through this at the same time. no one else except MFP friends seem to undertand why i am doing this. i felt like i just really needed a challenge. i slumped all the way through february, march and i needed something that would help move me in the right direction back towards fitness. this has definitely done that for me.
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    1 more to go, yeah! It is great to have everyone here to go through this with. Recovery sounds so good!!!!!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    I can't believe it - two more workouts and we're headed into recovery week!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Yes of the month 1 workouts I think Plyo is the hardest. I am a fan of pure cardio since it's not as repetitive!

Did my 1st recovery workout today...it's still a workout but in insanity terms it's def slower paced :)