Thursday's Tasty Challenge

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Eat BERRIES!!!!!! Wooo HOOO!!!!! My favorite is STRAWBERRIES! I can dive in a vat of strawberries and eat my way out.
All berries are good though: blueberry, blackberry, acai, cranberries, gooseberries and boysenberries! Berries are rich in antioxidants, flavonoids phytochemicals (sounds like a concotion Dr. Doom would make!) all that mumbo jumbo to prevent cancer, disease, bladder issues & prevent wrinkles plus to make us healthy strong and ready to conquer the world!!!! Berries are fresh and tasty with just about everything: pancakes, cereal, in salsa, parfaits, smoothies, savory dishes, desserts (we won't go there), and the best way is on their own! Eating them out of hand is the best way!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I put some in my shake this morning so I am ahead of the game!!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Blueberries for me, YUM!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ooooo.. That is the perfect snack to bring to work... Thanks for the idea :D
  • FindingAnn
    FindingAnn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was tough as I was hosting a dinner party "potluck". Luckily everyone brought something healthy (spinach salad, guacamole, brown rice salad, and more) I served a gluten free chocolate cake for dessert and instead of frosting I put a dollop of whipped cream and fresh raspberries. So - bad on the cake but tried to keep it lite and I got the berry challenge in.