F'N EH!!!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
:bigsmile: hey guys i kinda messed up the INsanity calander, but im on day 13 now....is it just me or is anyone else seeing results already?!!!
my belly is changing! i havent lost any weight (im not too concerned with that anyhow) but my mid section is changing and my legs feel tighter. i even think i noticed more going on in my shoulders this morning at the gym....AND...are you ready....waiit fooor itttt.....

I PUT ON MY FREAKING GOAL JEANS TODAY!!!!!!!!!! F'N EH BUDDY! (the Canadian comes out when im really excited, lol)

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job on the jeans fitting!
    I`m seeing inches disappear a bit faster, and the pounds are pretty close to the same as before. I have seen a huge improvement in my cardio conditioning, not just during Insanity, but also during any other cardio activities.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    AGREED! btw, your daughter is adorable...that pic on ur ticker...just ham'n it up! :) hehehe
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Results happen fast on this. Haven't dropped crazy pounds... but my body is definitely slimmer and tighter.
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    this actually makes me feel a bit better. i haven't lost anything (i'm on day 12) and was getting pissed. i did measure myself today and i haven't gone down in inches either....but my cardio conditioning has also improved and i at least feel tighter. patiently waiting for a big chunk loss to show up on the scales :) in the meantime, i am still adjusting my calories. i think i've been eating too little to maintain, so now i have my goal set just above my BMR with intentions to eat back all my exercise calories.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    me too, feeling tighter!
    big deal when the hubs notices....
    i do my 2nd fit test today! eeeeekkkk!