Supplemnts?

Options
been sick the last few days and put on a few (5!!) lbs.. ah!!! oh well when your sick your sick and now i just have to work harder to get it off again and get back on track... i was wondering do you guys take anything to help with the weight loss... i am looking at Ali and it seams good but i was just wondering what other people were doing to help them.. or better if you dont take anyting what is working best for you to take it off?

Replies

• Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    IF you eat a lot of fat and you are not planning on cutting out the fat... Ali will help your body to not absorb the fat.. basically by causing it to excrete rather than absorb.. which is disgusting..LOL. People report oily farts.. You don't want that!!

For me, I have created enough of a calorie deficit to lose 1 lb a week 1200-1300 and I burn enough calories in the gym to lose 1 lb a week 500-600 daily. 3500 calories is a lb.. so I eat 3500 less than my bmr each week and I burn a minimum of 3500 each week. That's how I do it. I do plyometric exercise workouts that both strength train and get my heart rate up. It's cardio and toning in one. I also play softball and ultimate frisbee. I take a multi-vitamin, folic acid for metabolism support and I focus on 25-30 grams of fiber, less than 2500 mg of sodium, 40% carbs (whole grains and veggies), 35% protein (lean meats, shakes), 25% fat (olive oil, avacado, almonds), and I drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day.