BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Tickets purchased for Friday, 4:50pm.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Wasn't it AMAZING?!

I can't wait! I'll be seeing it at Midnight but I hope to see it a few times this weekend.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Friends driving 3-hours in on Saturday, husband taking the day off, kids staying at the grandparent's house... Can't wait!! SQUEEE!!!
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Dumb question: How did you get to see it already?

I'm going Friday at 7 and dragging my MFP from NH with me! I was looking for a Hulk shirt to wear, but got a Finna and Jake one instead. My 7 year old is wearing her batman shirt because as she says, it's ironic.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    WOW...I can feel your excitement through my computer screen!!! I cannot wait till it comes to Canada!

Okaaaaaaay! You got me all hype to see it!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: Just found out my husband is going to be out of town Fri-Sun for work :brokenheart: Guess we won't be watching it this weekend. I'm going to have to go on media blackout next week just to avoid spoilers! Boooo
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Dumb question: How did you get to see it already?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/releaseinfo
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    My 7 year old is wearing her batman shirt because as she says, it's ironic.

Your 7 year old is hilarious.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    THE AVENGERS WAS AWESOME!!!

THE HULK!!! OMG! THAT PUNCH!!!! I loved the punch.

I waited the whole movie for "that punch" because of your post!!! Most EPIC thing ever!! MUHAHA
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Damnit! It doesn't come out here for another 3 days :( I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE IT THOUGH *bouncing off walls*
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It's been released in most countries cept for the US which is this week and I think China has to wait until AUGUST. I'd die. Seriously.

I saw it early because of a special screening Marvel put on. :D I can't wait to watch it again. and again. and again.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    I downloaded it last night because I couldn't wait till the weekend...I watched some parts over and over and had to pause due to laughter at one point haha I can't wait to see it on the big screen!
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It is AWESOME! I am seeing it again tomorrow night but this time at the IMAX, can't wait! =D

I bought myself 4 new t-shirts yesterday, what do you guys think? ;)

Avengers-1-1.jpg

(bigger version here http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/Ziavaniva/Avengers.jpg couldn't get the sizing right for the forum)
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to see it!

Not only am I a fan of the comic book/action movies, but as a lady I can appreciate the attractive men....I ADMIT IT!! :)
  • Geek__Girl
    Geek__Girl Posts: 8
    Options
    I can't WAIT to see it!

Not only am I a fan of the comic book/action movies, but as a lady I can appreciate the attractive men....I ADMIT IT!! :)

Been a Jeremy Renner fan since 28 Weeks Later....can not wait to see him flex his muscles in black and purple spandex. YUM!!!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm going to this movie by myself... oh well, I'm still looking forward to it!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Just bought our tickets for the Saturday 3D showing. <squee!!>
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    It is AWESOME! I am seeing it again tomorrow night but this time at the IMAX, can't wait! =D

Avengers-1-1.jpg

(bigger version here http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/Ziavaniva/Avengers.jpg couldn't get the sizing right for the forum)

Ok you're awesome!!

Check out the ticker by the way. First time I've changed it in the 300 days I've been a member here.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    I just watched it for the third time...I might have a problem lol
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Avengers-1-1.jpg

Ok you're awesome!!

Check out the ticker by the way. First time I've changed it in the 300 days I've been a member here.

Hehe thanks! Your ticker rocks!

I saw it again last night but this time in IMAX 3D, it was EPIC! I loved it even more second time. =D I think it's one of those films that gets better and better each time you watch it because you pick up on little lines, expressions and quips you missed before.

Best superhero/comic book movie EVER!

P.S. If you liked the t-shirts then you'd probably like what I wore to the screening last night =P

StarkIndustries.jpg