random guy totally made my day

jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
Went to DD as usual this morning. Cute guy pulled in in front of me. He turned out the same way I do so I saw he was going straight and pulled next to him to turn. He looked over and smiled at me. My BFF thinks I should post on missed connections on Craigslist. What do you think?

DD = Dunkin Donuts

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    I smile at girls all the time doesn't mean I want get in there pants :laugh:

Oh wait... Yeah it does. :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I love it when cute guys smile at me too. But yeah, I dont think anything of it. I smile at people all the time, just because I'm in a good mood and it makes me happy :bigsmile:

What is DD?? :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Unless he was trying to get your attention (by waving or something more specific towards you), no I wouldn't post in missed connections.

I smile at random people myself.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    You could post in missed connections......if he thinks it was missed connection, he may look for it. If he doesn't he will never see it.......win/win situation :)

DD--Dunkin Donuts
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but is it possible he looked your way to see if there were any cars coming, and saw you looking his way so he smiled? I would probably do this with anybody.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I wouldn't post it anywhere, but if you think there's a chance of running into him there again during your morning routine, then it can't hurt to keep a lookout for him.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    I smile at everybody and make eye contact. Funny how some people get all weird about it.

Although that makes me want to do it more... hahahaha
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    You shoulda blown a kiss to see what woulda happened! :P
  • jend114
    Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but is it possible he looked your way to see if there were any cars coming, and saw you looking his way so he smiled? I would probably do this with anybody.

my way was an onramp to the highway so no one would've been coming my way.
  • jend114
    You shoulda blown a kiss to see what woulda happened! :P

I didn't think to do that! I need to be more quick on my feet next time!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Ohhhhh, yay. Awesome to get checked out by a random cute guy! Ego boost!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    ha ha that's awesome. :happy: reminds me of when I was out jogging a random cute blonde jogger girl smiled at me when she passed me.
  • jend114
    I never knew so many people responded to missed connections posts when they weren't meant for them? I've gotten 2 emails so far. One guy is 38 and the other is more my age (he's 28). looked up the 28 year old on FB and he's cute.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I never knew so many people responded to missed connections posts when they weren't meant for them? I've gotten 2 emails so far. One guy is 38 and the other is more my age (he's 28). looked up the 28 year old on FB and he's cute.

Ok, so this Craigs list has its benefits! :bigsmile: Are you going to pursue?