Together Wii can do it!

Options
On Mondays, Wednesday and Friday, I do a simple, but fun workout on my Wii. I mostly laugh at myself, which I am sure burns, some calories too. LOL
I have learned that if you're going to stick to anything, you must first enjoy what you are doing. So, that is why I choose my Wii program to get started with.
Perhaps some of you feel the same way too, and would like to join in on the fun in getting fit!
If you do, just post here and the days you are wanting to work out and what you did for that day..
Look forward to hearing from all the Wii'ers...

Replies

• 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    count me in....what days do you want to work out
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Wii Fit 6 days a week for about the last 3 weeks and am SO proud. This is the ONLY exercise that I have ever stuck with.
    I would love to hear from others on what Wii activities you're doing, what ones are fun, and any other Wii or Wii fit info.

Thanks!
    Donna
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think I finally figured out the Ski Jump! I had been crounching down on bent knees and then straightening out when I "jump". Well, don't. Just barely push down to jump, then just stay standing very still during the jump. You'll go farther.