SHREDDERS!!!!!!

Options
wd773
wd773 Posts: 122 Member
Hey anyone want to start jillian michaels 30 day shred with me? im gonna be starting tuesday may 1st

Replies

• glasshouse
    glasshouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started just a couple days ago-it's great!
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i would love to, I have the dvd, haven't started yet, but won't be getting back from my vaca til may 6th. you wanna wait? lol jk
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If I start it when I get back, we can just keep each other updated on how were doing. :)
  • wd773
    Options
    Girl!!! you know i cant afford to wait!! lol yes absolutely lets keep each other updated!!!
  • bmorris0110
    bmorris0110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday, going to start this week!
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Got it delivered on saturday but am away for 4 days on thursday, going to wait till i get back....
  • wd773
    Options
    great looks like there are some takers!! my shredding begins tomorrow. ladies dont for get to take your before measurments to track your progress!
  • wd773
    Options
    Ist day of my shred! loved it (mental game with my self) cant wait til day 30 when im ripped!!!

good luck everybody
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I've started it before, but got sidetracked with other programs & c25k...now that i'm done with that, I'll probably start it whatever day this week I stop being sick lol
  • wd773
    Options
    Day 2 of the shred!!! i think i could get use to this (SIKE!!!!!) 28 more days to go!!!!:noway:
  • wd773
    Options
    day 4 of the shred!! im still on level 1 im thinking of going up tp level 2 by day 7
  • wd773
    Options
    man my arms are gonna be cut!!!!! shred away!!!!:happy:
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good work ladies, keep it up. I havent started it yet, Q Do you need alot of room. ? and what weights do you need. ? i havnt had time to look it over yet. thanks.
  • wd773
    Options
    no you dont need a lot of room sometimes i do it in my living room also i use 5, 8, 0r 10 lbs weights. get started you wont regret it!!