ITS AFTER NOON, WHERE ARE THEY???

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
FRIDAY UPDATES!!

I have date tonight....from online, but friend set it up, and I am not terribly excited about it. She was playing matchmaker (we both know this) and she and her boyrfriend were supposed to go out with us tonight---kind of if she actually knew him and set us up and was double date. However, she is recovering from surgery and much slower than expected, so I guess I am on my own :(. Meeting for drinks, possibly dinner.

Then, Sunday I have a second date with the guy from Tues night :). Not sure what we are doing yet....there is a restaurant he wants to try near him, but he said he would be happy coming more my way. Problem is, there is nothing to do this way---it's great in the summer, not so if it isn't warm.

So, what is up for all of you??

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well I'm meeting up with a N tonight at the bar. Weve been texting and flirting all week back and forth. The only thing I'm worried about is FWB showing up.... He is what we term "possesive" lol. However what ever happens itll be fun lol
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I will live vicariously through you busy daters. :flowerforyou:

I'll be getting fitted for my bridesmaid dress and hopefully geting some gardening in Saturday, and doing Strides Against Breast Cancer on Sunday. No boy time scheduled and I honestly doubt a damn thing will come up anytime soon. A girlfriend is having a real rough go at her dating life, so there will be man bashing needed. (Sorry guys, I still love you all :smooched: )
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Nota nota nota damn thing. At least date-wise, may be going to a bar or two, but nothing crazy.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging out with friends tonight and have a date with starbucks guy tomorrow night. I've seen him every night this week and, frankly, it's scaring me! Part of me is glad he's not coming tonight and the other part of me worries he's tired of me. Daily dose of JJ might be too much we’ve only known each other one month, lol.

I’m also supposed to spend time Sunday with someone from church, but I’m not sure he’s interested or just being friendly.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Date tonight with the bar guy. I think we are going to a comedy club but I am not sure, he isn't telling. Should be a decent night.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I'll be out of town and off the grid. No dating drama for me this weekend. I'll have to catch up with y'all when I come back.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my best friend's bachelorette party... Please pray for us :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my best friend's bachelorette party... Please pray for us :drinker:

Have fun!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I'm hanging out with friends tonight and have a date with starbucks guy tomorrow night. I've seen him every night this week and, frankly, it's scaring me! Part of me is glad he's not coming tonight and the other part of me worries he's tired of me. Daily dose of JJ might be too much we’ve only known each other one month, lol.

I’m also supposed to spend time Sunday with someone from church, but I’m not sure he’s interested or just being friendly.

Haha, I often wonder if Smiley gets tired of me too... La Amazona is a handful!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    As for me, tonight I'll be packing. Yay! Smiley had originally asked me to join him and his brother to fish which I was all excited about until he told me something about the dock being closed and that we'd have to swim to shore!!! Um no.

I'm all for swimming for fun, sure but that sounded too scary (at night) and too manly for me... I'd be swimming with my pole??

So I bowed out of the boy adventure and am staying in.

Tomorrow night we'll be going to his brother's b-day party (basically all 6 brothers drinking somewhere) so I'll be meeting them. I'm nervous!! They're jokesters and pretty raw. Smiley seems to be one of the calm ones. Hmmm.. I'll see another side of him then.

I'm not sure about Sunday. I realllllllly need to pack.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Last night was an impromptu "online" date. We had blast, and are going out tomorrow night for Sushi and a Jerrod Neimmann concert.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your dates everyone :flowerforyou:

I have a birthday lunch on Sunday, but apart from that I'm on here, on a Friday night, having just stuffed my face with KFC :grumble:

Arghhh!! :noway: I need to spend less time in peeps, and more time tracking my freakin food!! :laugh: