Sunday and Thinking of others

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
As we go thru our health journey we all realize that life happens besides "should I eat that muffin or the yogurt???". We have life issues that happen. Just know apart of being healthy and strong is mentally also...and sometimes we may have to be strong for others. Ask someone "how are you doing?" and listen and not rush off. Send a simple "thinking of you" card to someone. If someone is grieving from a death of loved one and it has been several months...go see them or call...you never know how it helps their emotional healing.
Healing is more then just the body....how we feel on the inside effects our health too! Reach out to someone give a hug, a call, a card a smile when others are hurting....amazing how that healing will bring comfort and a shine to their day! We are a community of people and humans need relationships and a sense of belonging. If you are grieving I send a big hug to you!!!! My mom called it a bear hug!!!!! (Squeeeeezing) Whew!!!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• tickleandslapp
    tickleandslapp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!.. I like your style sista!! :smile:
  • JuliaWallaceGal
    Options
    A resident at my work "I work at a retirement village" lost his brother today - thanks for the reminder, I will call him tomorrow
    :flowerforyou: