Riding Rides

Options
colganteam
colganteam Posts: 25 Member
Looking forward to losing this weight! I want to ride some stuff again. Also they need to bring back Alien encounter!!

Replies

• Disney2012
    Disney2012 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and keep us posted of your journey!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... I was 10 when I went on Alien encounter. I was balling my eyes out, plugging my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. I was so traumatized! lol. But Stitch's Great Escape is just awful... they need to do something with that.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... I was 10 when I went on Alien encounter. I was balling my eyes out, plugging my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. I was so traumatized! lol. But Stitch's Great Escape is just awful... they need to do something with that.

I agree about Stitch's Great Escape. It was totally boring and not worth the 40-minute wait for us. We initially wanted to go on it because my hubby is a huge Stitch fan.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options

I agree about Stitch's Great Escape. It was totally boring and not worth the 40-minute wait for us. We initially wanted to go on it because my hubby is a huge Stitch fan.

I love stitch too. Lilo and Stitch is an awesome movie... so let down :(
  • colganteam
    colganteam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah Stich's great escape is very lame. I am excited about the additions to fantasyland. I think the Seven Dwarfs roller coaster will be a great addition. Tomorrowland does need some upgrades, not sure if Walt would be happy with the current state of it.