HI AND WELCOME... ;)

Options
tanyakay87
tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
Hey guys

Welcome and thank you for joining me on the 200 sit-ups challenge.

If you haven't already, please take the initial test found on the website at the bottom of this post so you know which week you will be starting in. Please also familiarise yourself with the new and correct way of doing sit-ups, which have changed from back in your school days. The new way is more of a stomach crunch then a full sit-up. Full instructions are on the website.

Once you know which week you are in, please could you go into it on the topics posted in this group and post your name so you can get familiar with your fellow challengers. I will be checking in on all the groups on a regular basis but it will be nice to have other people doing the same amount of crunches as you are, for support and to have a general whine when it's sore ;))

As a final note, I originally wanted this to start on 1 May but a few of you have pointed out that it would be easier for you to start 30 April as you can then do Mon, Wed and Fri instead of on weekends. This is entirely up to you, I do exercise on the weekends anyway so it won't matter to me but if you prefer to do it during the week then please do!

Enjoy chit-chat. Thank you once again for all joining me in this, I am very excited to be sharing it all with you and can't wait to get started. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Tanya xx

Please note there is also an app for Android and iPhone

Replies

• Changing2012
    Changing2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did my initial test today and surprised myself! :) I think I will start the Challenge tonight after work. Looking forward to losing inches!