Last Day! :)

Options
LJV1031
LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
This was a great challenge, so thanks again Jaime. I had a lot going on at the end of the month, but knowing I had to make it to my goal was a big motivator to get out "there" and do something. Hope everyone has a fantastic day. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Thank You Jamie... It was fun to track the amount of time I actually spend working to be healthy. I didn't make it to my goal but I came very close. I have about 7 hours left (no way I can get it done today) but I am very proud of myself for making it that far. I see alot of people did make there goals and I am super proud of them too! Way to go MFP friends:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge.............even with all this cleaning helping my daughter move I still came up SHORT by 1.45...... :-((
    Now I will work on May..............
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge Jamie. You rock for keeping us motivated. I didn't make my goal but at least I tried.:blushing: I won't be doing the May challenge. Not working for me at this time. Again, thank you for all the hard work you do for us MFP'ers. :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Ginny
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Jamie,

Thank you for all your hard work on this challenge. I didn't make it to the end because I broke my foot and I'm on crutches. Nonetheless, I just wanted to log in here and say thank you,