make up colors for spring

Options
themommie
themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
do you change up your colors for spring? in the winter I usually wear more browns as far as eye shadow and more mauves for lips and blush but in the spring I usually do light beige with different colors on eyes usually purple or sage greens and more corals or peaches on lips and blush. What do you use?

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I am more likely to use bright colors on my nails and toes, like coral, during the summer and spring. I lightened my hair for the summer too :)
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I lighten up on the blush, and lips, and a brighter eyeliner.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    do you change up your colors for spring? in the winter I usually wear more browns as far as eye shadow and more mauves for lips and blush but in the spring I usually do light beige with different colors on eyes usually purple or sage greens and more corals or peaches on lips and blush. What do you use?

its almost spring again! I am loving the new color trends of minty green and corals and pinks! can't wait!

can you girls post what looks you'll be trying this spring?

https://lovellabridal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/2-mint_green_bridal_makeup_cocktail.jpg
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I don't really change my colours of anything. I'm pretty much always off trend and out of season though! :laugh:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I don't, I like what I like. The only that changes what i wear is when I purchase trend palettes or collections, then I will be hooked on my "new" stuff for a while.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I've been using a lot of emeralds and corals for spring. Love it!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i want to try those colors but not sure how for eye looks. I like corals on my cheeks and lips tho :)

i'm scared of emerald for my eyes and nails and such.